Rooms designed by a therapist for therapists
- Four beautiful, quiet therapy rooms for talking therapies, ideal for one-to-one, couples or family work.
- Set on the raised ground floor of a beautiful Victorian building full of original features and natural light.
- Affordable Rates throughout the day.
- Conveniently located just off Chiswick High Road, just a 7 minute walk from Gunnersbury Tube and Overground or a 9 minute walk to Kew Bridge Station.
- Parking restrictions directly outside Oxford House on Wellesley Road are limited to 10am-12pm and there are meters on the surrounding roads.
- Each room has its own entry buzzer system.
- Wifi is available in every room for online work.
- Kitchenette with tea and coffee making facilities.
- Simple online booking system for Ad-hoc hours once you have taken on a block of hours.
- Profile on our website to promote your practice
Be part of a growing community of therapists, in the West London area, and build your practice in fresh new light and airy rooms created by a therapist.
If you are interested in working from Oxford House Therapy, please get in touch by emailing [email protected]